Yes Finance Fort Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority(FCA). Our financial services registered number is 824464. You can check this on the financial services register by visiting the FCA’s website: www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768

A mortgage broker will take a lot of the stress out of applying for a mortgage and provide you with assistance throughout the whole process. A broker is able to research the mortgage market and then will provide recommendations that suit your needs. The broker will act as an intermediary between you and the mortgage lender and will do all necessary paperwork. A broker may also be able to help you with choosing solicitors and the right insurances for you saving you a lot of time and stress.

This will depend on your income and your other financial commitments. There is no set calculation as every lender is different in their approach to what you can borrow.

We do have lenders that will look at clients with missed payments,  defaults, CCJ’s, IVAs and previous bankruptcy so we will always discuss this with you in your appointment.

Self employed people are required to provide evidence of their income through their tax records, bank statements and sometimes recommendations from their accountants. We have lenders that will look at one year’s accounts for self employed people.

Yes we have helped many clients achieve their dream of buying their house from the local authority or housing association.

You will need to insure your property if it has a mortgage on it, as a minimum you will need buildings insurance which we can help quote you for. We also offer life/critical illness cover/income protection too which we always discuss with you alongside your mortgage application.

Conveyancing refers to the legal work completed by a solicitor or conveyancer you choose when buying or selling a property. We can assist you with this as we work with a number of conveyancing panels whether it is a purchase or sale.

Yes we can help you with this and typically you would need between 30-35% deposit for a commercial mortgage.

Yes you can get a second charge loan/mortgage secured against your property and we have lenders that can get the money to you in around 2-3 weeks.

Call Our Expert Advisors Today

Expert Mortgage Advice Tailored To You

Scroll to Top